Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just to update everyone.

Things have been going on lately that I can't even begin to describe. I feel like (almost) everyone is using me.

Everything makes me want to start crying. My overly motivated self is gone. I pull away from everyone. I try and call people and no one answers. I ask what's new in others lives and it only turns into me complaining about things in my life. I'm asking about your life because I want to think of something else. anything else. I'll talk about my own life, but I don't even know where to start.

I have been removing facebook friends like crazy. It's supposed to be a great summer. I'm living in Ames. I'm working at my dream job, and I still feel like I'm falling.

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey, call me sometime if you want. I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Ashley. If I lived closer to Ames, I would hang out with you. Call me or text me whenever you're feeling lonely =)

    ReplyDelete