Monday, June 6, 2011

Andys 23rd



Dearest Andy Jensen,

Today is your birthday. I recorded an EPIC video on your facebook wall, but it wouldn't let me post.. so you get your very own blog post. I hope that you have a wonderful 23rd Birthday, and I hope we can run into each other in Des Moines Wednesday.

Thanks you always texting me. Thanks for being in my "top 5 most awesome people I know." Thanks for making me smile everyday. Thanks for understanding what I'm saying (either because 1. it doesn't make sense, or 2. you just get me.).

It's your Birthday, but you aren't getting old, yet. Old is something you can feel, and you can't feel it yet. Old is when you sit at your desk and don't fidget or freak out when Ke$ha comes on. Face it, "old" means you don't listen to Ke$ha. Old is what you aren't.

love,

Ashley Kinkade

No comments:

Post a Comment