Thursday, June 16, 2011











In an attempt to grow my hair faster, I would like to share my "hair care solutions with you!" Check out this picture of the hair on my shower wall, that's about 1/16 of what I lose every shower.. Follow these steps, and I think you will lose less hair, and have better hair!

1. The classic egg and olive oil mix. My hair takes two eggs and one tsp oil. Cover your hair in it and let it set for 15 mins. (it feels dry and gross) Then rinse it with COLD water.

2. Speaking of cold water, that's all I'm going to use on my hair now! Wish me luck, cold showers are my least favorite thing.

3. Shampoo. I have an olive oil, aloe, avocado mix. I'm not sure if I will stick with this yet.

4. Don't comb your hair while it's wet (I'll have to tell you how this works for me...

5. Don't use any product or heat, and no hair ties. (Again, we shall see..)

Share any other tips! Also keep in mind that my hair is un-manageable and curly/wavy/messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment