Friday, May 20, 2011

Life Advice


Today, I was told I was good at giving "life advice." Maybe this was a joke.. but here are my two cents* for today.

1. When laundry costs double what you paid at your old place, hang your clothes up. Don't EVER pay 2 bucks for a dryer. A rack costs about 5 dollars.

2. When people want you to run your butt off for them, just give them your two cents.*

3. If you think you don't have any friends, call home.

4. If you call home, and your parents don't pick up, Pray. God is a great friend.

5. If you call home, and make a hint about how broke you are, Mom or Dad may just tell you "that's life." If so, you'll survive.

6. Returning to the no friends thing, pizza rolls and alcohol seem to attract others. (Not that I have tried this)

7. If you never listen to your own advice, ask a friend.

8. Do what your friends tell you (if it's something that makes sense!)

*I wish I HAD two cents.

1 comment:

  1. You may not have two cents, but at least you have me! :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete