Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Good Post.

Most of my posts have seemed very melodramatic lately. I have tons of exciting things going on, it just gets easier to post about things that are annoying me.

I have almost finished unpacking at my apartment in Ames, I am very excited for my dad and step-mom to come visit! :)

Peter, Ethan, Molly and I had a great time staying up and singing Disney songs on Friday. I'm super bummed that Molly went home for the summer, but she will still visit! :)

It's really exciting that Keesha is up here! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday and chatted it up. It's so awesome to see how the two of us have changed over the years.

I start my internship (well, not for credit internship) TOMORROW! Wish me luck, I tried walking there today.. and managed to get lost. It'll be fine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment