Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Pit-stop




I have made it to my first put stop-- New York City! Curtis and I left really early, and Gwen (his mom) met us there. We also had a surprise visitor.. Dad!

I have a few things to share:

1. Traveling alone is.. interesting. When you have to go to the bathroom, there isn't anyone to hold your pillow... There's also no one to try and wake me up when the plane lands or they have food for you. There's no one to snuggle with or laugh about silly things with, I miss Dani. The plus side: I always fall asleep before the planes even leave the terminal.

2. I didn't forget my anti-malarial, for those who were concerned. I have them, and I will take them. Photo to prove.



3. My google voice number works to call. 563-265-5374. That's 563-ANKLES4.

4. I keep thinking about doing something exciting since I'm in New York City.. but I think some Chinese take-out sounds good. The nearest bus stop is over a mile from my hotel.


Love and prayers are going out to all you! Feel free to comment or email!

No comments:

Post a Comment