Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Maradi!

In Niger, we travel much like my family back in Iowa. We pack snacks, and only stop when someone is yelling “Baba, I gotta go potty now!” We made good time, and I am settled into my apartment. We had some great food, and watched one of the movies Tom’s family sent for the kids and now it’s time to get ready for bed. Tomorrow, I hope to organize all of the teaching supplies as well as stock my fridge for breakfasts and weekend meals! The internet isn’t going to be the best, and I am limiting myself (for budget and practical reasons) but expect to still see lots of updates! Hope all is well with everyone!

I am going to try to upload pictures to facebook... (wish me luck!) and this link can allow you to view them, even if we aren't friends... (it it won't let me know)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150767535365371.724597.508325370&l=1b82cf2ad6&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment