Monday, March 28, 2011

things I miss

o

1. My Pocahontas alarm. It belted "Colors of the wind," every morning until my 2nd semester of college.

2. Being able to spend equal time with each of my parents on weekends.

3. My "Dodge DIENASTY"

4. Late night swimming parties.

5. Being able to eat 5 pounds of gummy bears without needing to throw up.

6. Laying out my clothes the night before, and sometimes being able to sleep in them if it were an early morning.

7. Days with Grandma Helen. Going to garage sales and EVERY store in town to find the best deals.


8. Life before facebook, email, phones.

9. Finding letters in newspapers and circling them.

10. Having your mom pick your friends, and forcing you to be nice to everyone, even if they were really mean.

1 comment:

  1. 2 things:

    1. I LOVED pocahontas when I was little... and STILL have the pocahontas cup that I drank out of every night until I was about a sophomore in college.

    2. I used to circle letters in magazines when I was bored.

    Basically, our friendship is meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete