Sunday, March 27, 2011

Niger

In August I will be traveling to Niger to serve as a teacher for Tom Johnsons family. I have began the fund-raising process, and hope to mail out my first set of letters this week. The funds needed are just under $6,500. This cost includes air-fare, living expenses, insurance and all other costs with traveling over seas. I will be returning to the US around Christmas time to student teach.

This is only a brief description, and I would love to tell everyone more in-depth about my decision and opportunities while in Niger.

I know that many people whom I do not have direct contact with read my blog. If you are seeking a way to help, email kinkadea1@central.edu or go to www.rca.org/volunteersupport.
The little drop down menu will say Ashley Kinkade and from there you can do everything online.

No comments:

Post a Comment