Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weekend Update

So, my lovely co-workers think I should create a movie about my life... here's the first story about my weekend.

Picture me out in the middle of the field with sparklers and various things that need to involve fire. I'm scared to death of fire, but want to practice getting used to it. I decide that standing next to the person lighting the *object* is good enough. As they light it, I run away screaming and run straight for one of the people with us. I trip and fall...

... into the biggest, wettest cow pie anyone has ever witnessed.

Apparently, the kid was crouching there so I wouldn't land in the cow pie. Just seconds prior to the incident I was saying that I hoped someone other than me would fall into the cow pie because I didn't have enough clothes for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment