Saturday, July 9, 2011

Update

Sorry to all my fellow followers who have been dying to be updated about my life, but I have been busy doing lots of things...

Work: Work is going well, and keeping me busy. At this point, I am rather certain that I will apply for a job with extension-4-H in some aspect when I graduate... unless I go to grad school... It's so different to me to not have a set plan right now. Since I was eight, I wanted nothing more than to be a Guidance Counselor and then a stay at home mom.. with lots of prayer, I am finding direction... multiple directions.

Family: I get to go home for lots of exciting things next week! I will be helping my sister with her first fair, seeing everyone, and celebrating my nephews birthday!


Niger: My goal has been met. I am very thankful for the support of so many churches and individuals. The weekend of August 27th will be the craziest time of my life. Curtis (see below) is going to be a lifesaver. That Friday, I will finish my internship, then take my car home. Saturday is Ryanne's wedding, and then we will leave from the wedding, and go to the airport for my 7:00AM flight. Curtis gets to drive me everywhere starting Friday.

Car: I have a loose exhaust system... again. Coat-hangers are only a temporary fix, who would have guessed...

Boy-friend: SAY WHA? For those who are out of the loop, I am indeed "in a relationship." And it's classified as "adorable." With lots of prayer and thought about my four months in Niger, Curtis and I decided we could survive. So far, it has been wonderful. More than wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment