Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Count Down

So, in the past two days I have came to the realization that it is CRUNCH time.

This weekend is my last "relatively free" weekend in Iowa. And it's not even that free. I am trying to book in everyone that wants to see me.. And I don't want anyone to feel left out.

... And I am rather homeless. (with the exception of Emily letting me borrow her room to sleep in until fair!)

The current agenda:

Friday 29th
Work as late as possible in Ames
Meet everyone at Applebees in Pella for a Fareway gathering- like old times

Saturday 30th
Unpack stuff I accidentally packed at Dads..
See the family (and Sunday)
Drive to West Union with Dani to see Spike and Alyssa..

Sunday 31st
Go to church with Grandma

Work, Work, Work, all week and weekend, with hopes of being able to do things like

A) Finish my last summer class.
B) Go to the Cass County Fair.
C) Not have a break-down, I handle stress well, but, not the best.
D) Go home the 7th for more family time.
E) Pick up donations and meet with Leighton folks.

After the 7th, it's Fair Time until fair is over, and then it's time to wrap up Fair Time!

Then, let's hope I can take off early on Friday to have a little more family time before the 27th... (Ryanne & Tylers wedding)

AND FLY TO NIGER ON THE 28TH!

I'm looking forward to getting some neglected reading and thinking done on those flights.


For those who are curious, my next "permanent address" is....
BP 250 Maradi 4000 NIGER

Disclaimer: This post is sort of a *rant* but it was much needed, and I haven't posted in a while. I LOVE my internship, and I am very bothered by the fact that it is nearly over.. which may be another cause of the elevated concern.

2 comments: