Thursday, January 27, 2011

This week > last week

Why?

Well.. My life is in my own hands. More so, it's in the "Big Guys" hands, but for those that think that's "crap," it's in my own! :D

1. I've stopped worrying about things I can't control at this moment in my life. I can't plan for the next year, I don't know if I;ll be in Niger in the Fall, and/or Chicago in the Spring.. and quite frankly, I don't need to stress about that now. If things happen, that's awesome, if not there are other things for me.

2. I have started eating breakfast. Today was the first day I didn't (dang 6AM shifts). I was starving by 11:00. Breakfast is something I should do, I even had someone sit by me!

3. I actually enjoy working at Fareway. In the past, I didn't like the people I worked with, but now it's actually fun and (some) of the people are pretty awesome.

4. Relationship stresses are absent. I can't worry about my future AND work around others.

5. I learn everyday how to work (go to class or live) with people who think differently than I do.

1 comment:

  1. One of those pretty awesome Fareway people had better be me missy!

    --Jackie

    ReplyDelete