Wednesday, January 19, 2011

man crushes

To be honest and vulgar, many "people" seem to have adopted these strange "crushes" on me.

Prime Example: Today at work, a boy came up and put a sticker on my shirt. He was putting the sticker on "the boob region," and it wasn't sticking.. He kept trying to stick it, and it wasn't working. His dad walked in and was rather confused. After my sticker was stuck, the boy put a sticker on another girls shirt.. this time on the bottom of the shirt. Here's the conversation:

Dad: "yeah, that's a good spot for that sticker."
Boy: "yeah, there's too much glitter on the top part."

I guess I need some glitter shirts.

So, five year olds are crushing on me. Don't read into this blog at all, it was totally unintentional and it's just plain funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment