Monday, September 27, 2010

My Bucket List

Many things will be added, but here is a start to my bucket list, all of these are things I am planning to do anyway.. (for those who think bucket lists are cliche)


1. Study Russian

2. Visit something totally random in every state

3. spend an entire day communicating with ASL

4. Spend an entire day doing nothing.

5. Go to a world Barrel Racing Show

6. Work or volunteer full time for 4H

7. Sky-dive (Ryan David, I'm going with you)

8. Be a missionary in China for at least 5 months

9. Walk the entire Great Wall (I'm already about 7 miles done!)

10. Visit at least 8 countries in Europe

11. Have a day full of nothing but beer, pizza and football

12. work as a barista in Chicago

13. Wine Tasting in Napa Valley (Ryan, would you join me?)

14. Take Dance lessons, again

15. Go on a hot-air ballon ride (not a lame one that's short)

16. Visit the Hagia Sophia in Turkey

17. Crotchet a blanket

18. Join the Peace Corps

19. be a stay at home mom :)

20. by off college within 2 years of graduation

21. Dog Mushing in Alaska

22. Go to Times Square for New Years Eve

23. Go Para-sailing

24. Visit the Pyramids in Giza, Egypt

25. Stand under a waterfall, Niagara Falls are preferred.

26. By a new car and donate my old one

27. spend a month bumming around on my friends couches

28. go on a gondola ride in Venice.

29. Visit Curitiba, Brazil (Hangzhou's sister city)

30. Go ice skating

31. Go ice fishing

32. Study in Ghana!

33. Watch every episode of Gilmore Girls, before falling asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment