Monday, October 4, 2010

a tribute to..



.. the lovely Morgan Johnson

My question of the day for Morgan... When can I justify wearing socks and flats? For that matter... why in the world did I even put socks on this morning?

Morgan is the coolest person I know. Why? Well, even though she goes to UNI, I can call/text/use my telepathy skills to tell her anything, and she will know EXACTLY what I am talking about. There's no reason for a
"pre-story," it's a spill your guts type of relationship.

Also, we always seem to be in the exact same boat. I mean, we have had numerous conversations that go

"So, there's this problem ..."

"Oh my gosh me too..."

and sometimes we are on opposite sides of the boat so we just pull each other to the middle..

So, cheers to Morgan Johnson, and I hope all of my other friends have a friend this awesome.

By the way, Morgan, I love how we usually end our conversations..

"well, I think i'm tired, and I really love sleeping.."
"okay! good night"
::talks for a while longer::
"okay! night!"

(chances are, it was hours before we actually went to sleep)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, oh my goodness. I love this so much. I love YOU so much.

    As far as the socks and flats thing goes, it's pretty chilly today, so I suppose it's ok. I don't wear flats as often as I used to (mostly because I lost my favorite pair *sadface*), so I might not be the best person to ask, xD

    I LOVE that top picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, in my opinion, you are still the best person to ask. Speaking of losing flats. My yellow sneakers were killed by the mud at the Iowa State game :(

    ReplyDelete