Thursday, September 16, 2010

God's protection


You will be betrayed by even your parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. All men will hate you because of me. But not a hair on your head will perish. By standing firm, you will gain life"

Luke 21:16-19


This picture, always reminds me of God's love. The picture isn't even complete. I don't know who took it, I don't know what day it was. I don't know who the little girl is. It's like God's love for us. There is so much, that it can't even fit into a picture! All that matters is He has our hand and he's never EVER going to let go.




Today during dinner I was talking with a friend about God's protection and willingness to share my testimony. Not just my testimony from God, but how I have been able to overcome many feats. In my time spent falling away from God, I still held Christ-like morals and had fears from past experiences. In the end, I could say that I felt the way I did because of my past, or I could move forward and realize God's love for me was still present. I was just using a cover up. My story is still relevant even as I was falling away from God. He was protecting me. He had already chosen me. He had written my life story. I'm moving toward the stage where he reveals what I'm supposed to do. It's in his hands. I'm forever protected by his love. Look at the power in the verse. No matter how many people betray me, I still have everything in God's world. And that's the world that counts. My spirit will live on forever, no matter how many people criticize me for being a Christian.

I have a personal relationship that no other religion offers! I have a relationship full of love. I can take any problems to God and not worry about them anymore! What a blessing we have as Christians! I'm ready to be head over heels for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment