Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ghana.

Central College abroad has a new study abroad program that conveniently offers the 2 core credits that I need: Art and History. The bad news.. it's expensive. The good news? I've been accepted to go! It is from May 30th until July 1st (which means I am hoping to apply for the 4H internship..).

God works in amazing ways, and I have now been provided with this opportunity to learn about art and history while in another country (provided I can get a loan or make a lot of money). God has been telling me I will do something extraordinary with his blessings, and I am hoping to learn and grow more like him through this experience.

For my non-Christian friends.. this study abroad program is for anyone, I know that many people who want to apply are thinking about missionary works, but I think it would be a great pre-Peace Corp experience too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment