Tuesday, September 14, 2010

if you remember this girl..

Who remembers the girl that had 3 life goals? For those who don't, they were
1. Become Fair Queen
2. Get married and have LOTS of babies
3. If being a farm wife didn't keep me too busy, a Guidance Counselor would be the job for me.

I must say, I was Fair Queen, but the other two goals have changed. God's love has opened the doors to many new opportunities in life. As I have learned about myself and Christs love, I have learned to look to God for my calling rather than analyze my life.

In Haiti, I fell in love with helping others through the means of agriculture. We delivered female goats to families and have the hopes that these female goats will reproduce and give other families a source of food. Is that God's Will?

Is it God's Will that I DO become a stay at home mom? a missionary? Teacher?

I can tell you, at this point I'm not sure, but whatever it is.. I'm doing it for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment