Saturday, August 7, 2010

Haiti.

So, after a long journey, I am home from Haiti, with a lack of time to explain EVERYTHING that went on in a 2 week period, I will sum things up quickly.

1. God is alive and everywhere. If a witch doctor comes to Christ because he can't cast a spell on a Christian, why doesn't everyone accept God's grace?

2. I am a Goat Whisperer, I re-discovered my love my for animals while delivering and hauling goats across the country-side.

3. Working as a community despite differences can make and awesome team! We all pulled together with our strengths and did some awesome work.

4. Never carry cement buckets with your arms. You will get gravel stuck in your arm. and it will hurt.

Be on the lookout for other posts that revolve around Haiti (I'm still processing)

No comments:

Post a Comment