Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wedding & commitments





















This weekend my friend Kayla got married. I took my friend Beau (pictured below) and he turned out to be a great date. I mean, I think everyone loved laughing at his "mad dancing skills." Beau and I had a great drive to Decatur, Iowa and ended up driving all the way to Des Moines in the same night to try and meet Beau's brother.

On a completely different note, as much as I love weddings and the beauty they hold, I have realized that my relationships with people and God are changing rapidly. I don't want to lose the people that I hold dearly to me, and I wanted to find the source of the problem.

After much praying and talking (and making bets), I have decided not to get involved in a relationship (with the opposite sex) for the entire semester. This semester shall be dedicated to God and friendships.

To those who think I can't do it, start placing bets now!

Also, listen up for my newest summer plans! I am planning to apply for the 4H communications internship, AND study in Ghana for one month!

1 comment:

  1. I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! and will hold you to it :)

    ReplyDelete