Monday, August 30, 2010

ways to a woman's heart



As people have been told, there may be many ways to a girl's heart. For each person, these things are different, but I guess I have made known the things that are most important to me.

The following are things I need to have my heart "won" over (according to others, of course):

1. Daisies.

2. Sunkist.

For those who didn't read "wedding and commitments" blog, I am not looking for a relationship, but rather good friendships.

However I should share with everyone what happened today. For starters, I woke up late. Everyone should know I am not one who enjoys waking up late. I prefer to wake up early and be super prepared to conquer the day.

Whelp, waking up late threw off my whole day, but as I started my homework, I opened a drawer to find a sunkist hidden in my drawer, followed by 6 more scattered around my room.

So to whomever this person may be, you just scored brownie points, but still no cigar. Thanks for helping me kick the sunkist habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment