Thursday, February 25, 2010

last 2 days :)

Yesterday I was so tired, I forgot to blog! We hiked up a HUGE mountain and we were all really tired.

Today we went to another Pogoda and a traditional hospital. We saw some really cool traditional medicine, such as HUGE bunches of Gensing root, and deer penis (excuse my language). Deer Penis is used to make men stronger, and they mix it with bai jiu (really strong wine, which is worse than the USA's everclear). Many students think that the bai jiu itself makes men stronger! We then stopped at this small shop to look at teapots and this lady ended up offering us pots upon pots of tea. Much to my surprise, the tea was really good! The lady said she knew how to pick the perfect tea for Americans, and she was right! We all ended up buying some! Mike and I bought 1 jio, (like a pound) of oat tea, and I can't wait to drink all of it!

After that, Mike and I went to this silk selling store, and bought some nice PJ's, and they gave us a free pair of shoes :)

Other than that, I am looking forward to some non-spicy Chinese food tomorrow, but we did get Dairy Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment