Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chinese Language 万了(finished)

Chinese Language classes are over for the semester!! Today we had our Grammar final, which was 2 hours long! Two days ago we had our listening final, and I think that if I missed any it was because the tape was SOO much slower than in class! I was starting to look at how nice it was outside.. and then I would realize that I missed part of a question! (Thank goodness it repeats over and over again!) From the previous post, my Speaking test didn’t go as bad as I made it sound… I scored a 95  I will be sure to let you know as soon as I know my other scores! In the weeks to come, I am excited to do some relaxing and focusing on my other classes as well as prepare for all of the exciting traveling we have coming soon!

AND in other exciting news… I am hired to work for Admissions as a Student Host next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment