Tuesday, March 9, 2010

silly boys

My apologies for the network that we use to access the programs from! Facebook and my blog have been unavailable for me to access! The first two days of class were rather simple, but long and stressful. There are students in my class who do not speak English, but the teacher asks them to introduce themselves in English, and they speak in English- this makes me feel bad for them! However, everyone in my class is rather nice, and it is just like a Elementary classroom where you learn phonics and letters! We even have a class clown, only many students are working on their masters degrees, or they are much older. When we were introducing ourselves in listening class, Zoe went first and I went second. We introduced ourselves in English and the teacher said “any questions?” and boys in the class asked us if we had phone numbers and if we had boyfriends. It was rather odd that they asked this, but there are only 6 girls in my class of 30, I thought it was odd that we were singled out. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my long days. I have class and my internship all day, and then Wednesdays I have Lit. class at night. I don’t feel very overwhelmed yet, but I am glad that I am not working!

No comments:

Post a Comment