Friday, March 12, 2010

one week done!

Sorry for not blogging for a long time! Things have been busy, I have 4 hours of language every day, and other things. Language class is going well, but very fast, the other classes are so far proving to be fun! Currently, I think we are going to some type of gathering later tonight (it's 8 PM now), but I am not sure. I can't wait to be able to use my Chinese and travel, however my English is getting worse! (I have been using some Spanish) My internship consists of teaching phonics and simple phrases, so I have learned to make simpler English phrases, in addition to using more Chinese.

It's fun to go shopping and bargain, but I think I am getting a lot of clothes :) Dani is excited because she will get to borrow my new scarf that I showed her on skype, but I guess that our rooming situation is stressful because we would love to live with everyone! I am excited to be able to travel China more, but I would like to figure out what we need to do in order to travel to Tibet (I guess we need a special permit).

Sorry, my blogs still don't make that much sense! It's hard to talk about everything going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment