Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another rainy day in Hangzhou

Yes, it was rainy and cold again! The original plan was to go boating to an island on West Lake, but we ended up just going to a tea house instead. The tea house was fantastic! We ordered 10 different kinds of tea, and then just played card games, scrabble, and ate from the buffet for about 4 hours! There was a ton of awesome fruits and nuts, as well as food that was warm.. Since we were in our own little room (like many dining places) they kept bringing us more food that wasn't on the buffet as well. It was very relaxing and fun, however it began POURING on us on the way back! I'm SUPER glad that Jackie and I wore our rain boots on the plane.. I have worn them a lot! Since rainy days are so tiring, I took a nap/ read for a while and then came to the office.

Not being surprised, I received my online book for my ESL course, so the reading has begun and I am going to my internship tomorrow morning at 9:00 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment