Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Matthew West - The Motions



Today I got an email saying they forgot to send me the addresses of the people who have helped make my trip to Niger possible. I spent an hour being quiet upset. I asked for the information months ago. I love writing Thank yous, I have been dying to do it. Now, I have one day before I leave, and just spent an hour wandering around Hobby Lobby to find the perfect things to make thank yous.

As I sit here and eat my Kraft Mac and Cheese, while writing thank yous, this song began playing. How beautiful our God can be. He's given all of the ability to do more than go through the motions. He gives us something to live for every single day. All of us have special passions and hearts to serve him however we can. For some, that's walking into a cafe and telling the waiter how awesome He is. For others, it involves working extra each week to give to his Works.

So thanks God for give me an ability to love writing Thank yous, or this could be a long night. And thanks to all of you for your continued support-- God gave you wonderful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment