Thursday, August 25, 2011

Contact Information

If you want to send some kind prayers, thoughts, or messages while I am in Niger, my google number is 563-265-5374. You can call and text it just like a regular phone from your cell phone. The messages will come to my computer. I will also be checking kinkadea1@gmail.com and facebook. Skype and other voice calls via internet won't be the best option while I am in Maradi.

For those who love sending mail:
BP 250

Maradi 4000

NIGER

Oh, and the one thing I didn't get to do in Ames that I wanted....

Ride Cy-Ride (public transportation)



4 comments:

  1. I have to add, though, the internet in Niger is weak and erratic. Don't get your hopes up to high to always be in contact with the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! So, send me messages, and I will try and respond at some point! However, December will come quicker than expected. I am planning on using less than 30 minutes of internet a day. I'm planning on taking a nice break from my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley!
    Sorry I've been a terrible friend and haven't stayed in touch very well this summer... I wasn't lying when I said I was awful at it. :( Anyways, I miss you and wanted to wish you luck on your trip! You're going to do amazing! I hope things are going well and you have a good flight over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jackie! Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete