Monday, April 18, 2011

Georgia & More






Last night, I got back from the National Collegiate 4H Conference. I got to hang out with awesome people, and learned a lot.

As much as I appear to be in introvert at times, I am definitely a people person.

If you don't have minutes for the meeting, just say "There are no minutes to report." and get over it.

People get really upset when you try to take over when it's not your job.

It's possible to fall asleep on planes before they ever take off.

It's possible for me to actually sing in front of tons of people. Stage presence is everything.

I'm a really touchy person. For the story, I thought this kid in front of me was one of my friends, and I grab him and yelled "I'm so excited" The guy turned around and said "Oh, I have noticed your friendly."

It's possible to trip over your own feet at least 20 times a day.

Coke has 60 kinds of pop all over the world.

I have to change my phones settings in order to get service.

Apparently, I look like this girl that is engaged, and people assumed it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment