Wednesday, April 13, 2011

7 minutes with God

Yesterday I had a wonderful conversation with a very dear friend of mine. He (Let's call him Mr. K) emailed me this plan, and in short, the plan had me starting in the book of John.

The plan asks that you just read, don't try and interpret, don't worry about how it falls into the rest of the Gospels, merely read.

So far, it's been exactly what I needed. I haven't gotten caught up in the jarble of trying to figure out what everyone else would say about this, or what other passages say.

To hear more about this, just ask :)

By the way, this post also deems a little shout-out to Mr. K.

Thanks for always pushing my Faith and questioning my decisions along my journey. People need people like you in their lives, and I'm glad that you have been an impact on my walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment