Saturday, December 4, 2010

Little Secrets

My life could go in so many directions. I'd be content being a housewife, I'd be content teaching English as a Second Language, I'd be content being a missionary.. I could work for 4H... Hell, all of these things would make me more than CONTENT. I'd LOVE life.

I have finally decided that life is too short, and God's plan is still to vague. God can do so many things with me, and I'm never quite sure when I have found "the thing." I'm twenty, that seems far too old, but I look at all the things I have already done and just feel overwhelmed.

I never pictured myself to be the type of person to just give up everything at a moments notice and try something new, but that's the image I have been creating for myself recently.. Not to let on to any surprises.. (for those that know, shhhh)


Another little thing, I love this song. This song would be better than a boy throwing rocks at my window with flowers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzQ9VrnNQLQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment