Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gifts

People keep asking me for my Christmas list, and instead of writing 20 lists, I'll hope Santa finds this one!

First off, I don't really enjoy getting money, I prefer seeing what people think I would enjoy. However, I will be living in an apartment soon (over the summer and hopefully in Chicago), and therefore need some more *practical* items.

Below are two lists, one for those who enjoy giving practical things, and one for other things.

The Practical:

Kitchen things

specifically something to hold my sugar(s) and flour..

tea canisters! see site: http://www.teavana.com/Tea-Products/Tea-Storage- Tins/?cm_sp=TeaProd-_-FeatCat-_-Tins

Pots/Pans/Plates/Glasses

Any tea(s) Teavana is awesome, but bagged teas are wonderful too!

Camera (see amazon wish list, link below)

Plane ticket to Georgia. I'll be going to Atlanta April 14-17. Sadly, Central cannot pay for the trip.

Textbooks for next semester

The Not So Practical:


Anything heart-felt.. send a letter, make me cookies, sing me a song, make me a CD mix. I LOVE that sort of thing.

Amazon wish list
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2QS8XBJWG7WEW

Random road trip? I am always game.

A subscription to Pandora One.. (it's like an online radio station that limits your time unless you have Pandora One)

A Manicure/ Pedicure Date

Concert tickets. Dashboard Confessional, Secondhand Serenade, Ben Rector, Casting Crowns... I listen to almost anything.

Central College Gear! This may sound odd, but I only have ONE Central shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment