Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The New and Improved Blog!

So now that I am coming home in about a week, I finally decided that it would be would an awesome time to start CARING about my blog. I know, some of you are annoyed, I should have done this sooner, but hey, it is a great way to keep people up to date on my always-changing-always-moving life.

So here it goes, my new blog. If I make spelling or grammatical errors, shoot me a nasty message.. I can not use China as an excuse any longer. I would have to admit using the word "that" over 50 times unnecessary in my Political Science paper is a little bit of a downfall.

So some updates (also someone please help me STOP USING "SO"):

I come home from China in 9 days! (July 15th for those who can't do the time change)

In 13 days I leave for a Haiti mission trip! I am going through Central College, and we ARE NOT going to Port au Prince. We are going to Pignon! If you pray, pray for me. If you don't.. well pray anyway! ;)

For those who stink at math, I have 4 days home with family.

I'll leave the after Haiti plans as a surprise, after-all I have to keep my lovely readers attention somehow!

By the way, for those who are looking for my ever-so-funny stories, they shall come.

No comments:

Post a Comment