Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mr. Boyfriend

Many of you seem to be asking questions.. and I have (some) answers.

Yes, Indeed I do have a boyfriend. His name is Grant Ford. And he is a pretty fantastic guy. I'm sorry that many of you had to find out on facebook, or through this blog, but rest assured, I made a good choice and I am sorry I didn't update you.


In the few days before making in official, here are some things I wrote in my journal about Grant.

1. He's non-judgmental. I love this. I love that we can have a conversation about how we feel about any topic and he won't say I'm wrong. He's accepting of others and always open-minded.

2.He uses phrases like "love interest" and "hey, girlfriend." I don't even get mad when he calls me "ash." He (sometimes) opens doors and hugs me in public. He put my coat on after dinner.

3. His life is open to many new things. He is studying Philosophy and East Asian Studies, but it seems like he would be content doing a variety of things.

4. Adoption. (this is kind of just here for kicks) China & Russia. how perfect.

So, this is a condensed list, but basically... that's my relationship.

OH! AND for those who love my "ditzy-relationship moments"

He asked me to be his girlfriend, and it was cute, so I laughed. I tried to justify my laughing... and in the midst I forgot that I never answered him for nearly 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment