Thursday, June 3, 2010

... and alas I find my love, twice

Today I am torn between two lovers. One of them told me that my hair and eyebrows are both very beautiful, and the other gave me a hug because it was the last day of my internship. As Pony hugged me and said “I love you much Ashley,” which is not an English phrase that I taught them.. but I replied “我也爱你“ (I also love you) which was the first time any of the kids have ever heard me speak Chinese. Literally, all of the kids stopped and started asking me a ton of questions in Chinese because they were shocked! As for the ages.. one boy (the first) is probably 3 and the other is 5.. but I don’t know which one to pick. I know that I have to stuff children in my suitcase to bring back for my friends.. but I think I will bring them all back for me. Sorry everyone, I decided to keep all of the boys for myself!

1 comment: